Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Miracle product - No more dark circles.



Behold, with shitty picture quality, the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller. A miracle product.

I had something like this in high school and early years of college that was essential. For some reason, probably because I deemed it old and useless, I threw it away at some point cleaning out my makeup bag. It was a Clean and Clear product, and I think I just never used it, or settled into me looking tired and ridiculous like everyone else in college. I am not sure. Sometime last year at work, riding to lunch in my stoner friends Mercedes, I noticed he had the same thing. I don't know why he had womanly cosmetics in his car, but hell, if it makes your dark circles less evident...
I realized with the hellish job I was doing and weird hours I kept, I could really use some of that stuff too. I searched high and low, Target, Walmart, drug stores, etc. This Clean and Clear product still existed, according to the internet. Just not in Raleigh metro apparently. All I could find was old lady cream for undereyes. I just wanted something with the caffiene and cooling sensation. I already have solid eye cream, olay regenerist, and moisturizers (preventative measures y'all). I did not need like, Hydrolyze or Hydroxatone, or the drugstore equivalent.

Enter, the Garnier roller thing. Had to get it. I used it this morning, exactly what I wanted and needed. It does have a bit of makeup tone in it, but the ball on the top is cold metal, and caffiene is one of the listed ingredients. With me possibly getting less rest sometime soon, this will be a staple. Thank you, Garnier for making my life easier. You have my seal of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment