Thursday, September 16, 2010

On my undergrad

So let me make this clear, I really love the place I chose for my undergraduate education. It's really just an amazing school, and I could not have asked for a better overall college life. I have now moved on to an all women's college for my further edu, but I will never really associate myself with that institution past my resume. Besides the blatant sticker on a car window that anyone around here could spot for a mile away. I really love football, our team, going to games, and tailgating. But I just can't take it too seriously. If we do well, its amazing, if we do not. Meh, there's next year. I am much more passionate about the New York Giants, but I really just don't want to blog about that. There are some things you can't knock that start when you're two.

Anyways I was talking to a friend today, and this made me laugh really hard. I was debating going to the large public university library tonight to get some work done, and realized the team has a Thursday night football game...

M: I decided not to go to the lib tonight, I would feel like an old loser. We have a football game, and like its a Thursday, and I just shouldn't go. I'm not prepared to feel that old yet.
J: Meg, the only losers there will be the ones on the field wearing red jerseys.

(die)

No comments:

Post a Comment