Monday, September 20, 2010

Moments from the weekend

This weekend was Tom Petty, aka, one of the best days of the year. This comes in line with Christmas, and I would say also my birthday. Although I am not a lover of celebrating my age or making a day all about me...my birthday is just a cool day, a conversation starter at many a time in my life. I will leave it at that. I would pretty much hate the actual "birthday" if it was not that day. Someday maybe I will tell all of you about my 23rd birthday, and how it was finally exactly the way I wanted to spend a birthday, but until then, I will just share with you some retarded moments from the weekend. In quote form. (attributed to several sources)

"Actually I would rather you contact my secret boyfriend to meet you in a sketchy dark alley to get the money, don't give me your check in person."

"Ok that one is actually in a joutfit."
"It's two different shades of jean..."
"A joutfit isn't meant to match!"

On the man waving us into the parking spot, "I think Rick Ross wants us to move forward."

"Has anyone ever told you you look like David Crosby?"

"You look like a bear ravaging that cooler in the trunk of the car"

"Will trade psychedelic art for tickets."

"I didn't respond because my phone literally died after you finished text raping it."
(Why my friends should have BlackBerrys)

"Shit would be raw."

Someday I will probably have some photos of this event to share, when they are sent to me. I need to start working on taking my own pictures! Either way, I laughed to tears at most of these. I love these girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment