Monday, August 16, 2010

Clusterfuck to school.

So as a few of you know now, I have quit my job and will be completing my postgrad Paralegal certificate. Pretty much I should have a post for everything that has gone on in my life up to this point, so I think I will work on that now that I have alot of free time on my hands. The overall feeling of the past few months was just me in the middle, and many other elements spinning around me. Much like the drug scene in Garden State.



But now I'm back. The job I despised is no longer a part of my life (though I will miss people there). I am so excited to get into my program and really start learning, and have a job that will be more of something I can picture myself doing longterm.

Right now though I am taking some time off and just being a student. And probably scheduling a massage sometime this week. No lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment