Friday, November 19, 2010

VOW

This song came up earlier this week on a Pandora station I was listening to at work (Hootie and the Blowfish radio...I can elaborate later), and it just reminded me of my beloved FC. Probably because the song came out when I was like, seven years old, and it was my mothers favorite song at the time. Or maybe its because people in the FC like this sort of thing. I didn't watch the whole video, but I don't think its massively innapropriate. So now I am obsessed with this song, and probably alot of the 90s in general.

Blues Traveler - Hook



As an aside, I am also really busy with my job, and the semester wrapping up. Forgive me for my lack of postings. I just wind up coming home and either being busy or exhausted most of the time. Such is life. Once things slow down, or I have to procrastinate to some degree, I will be back in the blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment